Ubilite is leading provider of Connectivity technology solutions to enable Internet of Everything (IoE). We design, develop and supply complete system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions incorporating digital, analog and radio frequency (RF) technologies, as well as related system-level hardware and software IoE applications.
UBILITE is a company created by eminent engineers, managed by experienced industry leaders and powered by the talents of a highly diverse and motivated workforce. We support a multicultural environment and make it our business to hire, inspire and develop the very best people in the industry, worldwide.
UBILITE is looking applications from the prospective employees for following position(s). Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Job Area : San Diego, California
UBILITE Inc. is a San Diego-based fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets Ultra Low Power (ULP) 802.11 based wireless connectivity products for the Internet of Everything (IoE). The company is a pioneer in designing Ultra Low Power (ULP), disposable and wearable Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANs), which will be used extensively in sensing, and control of consumer and enterprise applications.
Our Software team is currently seeking talented interns. Successful candidates will be responsible for implementing applications using JavaFx for our ULP WiFi chips. In this role, you will also interact with the firmware team at various phase of the design.
- Solid background in JavaFx.
- Solid background in C programming a plus
- Previous experience in developing applications
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Required: Working towards a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.